7.08.2010

Scrapbook City

So, because I love all things wedding...especially all things my wedding I try to find an excuse to do a project related to it!

My mom bought a scrapbook for my cousin, Katie, who got married in 2006...well, she obviously forgot to give it to her because she found it the other day while cleaning the house. Lucky for me! She gave it to me!

Here's the deal, I used to scrapbook when I was like 12. & I did A LOT of it! Mostly because my mom was an avid scrapbooker and would have "Crop til you Drop" parties from time to time. Well, when she gave me this scrapbook it opened up my memories of scrapbooking and I got really excited! I mean REALLY excited! Like spent-way-too-much-money-at-Michael's excited!

I immediately went home after buying out Michael's and got to work. I was loving it...to the point of obsession. AW had to remind me to eat dinner (which I did...at 9pm)!  After 4 straight hours I completed my wedding scrapbook and thankfully did not use all of the stuff I bought at Michael's!

(Thank goodness for receipts because I made a heck of a return after AW had a small stroke)...

Here are pics of my scrapbook! Enjoy!










If you would like for me to scrapbook your wedding I would be more than happy to! =)

2 comments:

  1. sooo cute!!! good job!! you did so many pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we have the same wedding date!! Love your blog and can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete