5.31.2010

Dear Diary





As my mom was cleaning her house last week, she came across my old diary. My dad got me this diary from FAO Schwartz in New York City when I was in the second grade (1995). I wrote in it for 5 years. I have been re-reading it and enjoying it immensely. I decided to share some of the entries here on my blog. I hope you enjoy them although I know that you probably won't enjoy them as much as I have ;) Also, I will spell everything exactly as I spelled it in my diary and for privacy I will change some names. I will * the names I change. 
I would also like to add that in the front cover I wrote a warning for anyone who dared to pick the lock and peer inside my diary. It says:
"PRIVATE! If you look you'll be sorry!
This means you! Too!"
In the middle of this warning I drew an illustration of just how sorry you would be with a picture of a head stating "before" and a picture of a neck stating "AFTER! no head!" And just in case you still didn't get it I drew another head/headless illustration. You should truly feel privileged to be reading this information as I could take your head off. 
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!



April 15, 1995


One day my cousin Katie had a boyfriend his name was Dana. That was pretty weird for a boy. then today she told us that she dumped him. Because she didn't like him.

April 16, 1995

Anna my little sister has this boy in her class-room. His name is Stephen. He like's her but she dosn't like him. One day Stephen's friend said go up and kiss her he said "no".

April 26, 1995

*Taylor Edmunds some times kisses all the girls. Us girls do not like that at all. I mean a boy kissin girls that don't even like him for a boyfriend. grose! But we like him for a friend. He is nice.

May 27, 1995

My mom when she was little she and her sisters always had a crush on Joey. But he is not my: uncle or Dad. I think it was her cousins big brother. She said she wished he was there boyfriend.

June 27, 1995

My cousin Phillip has a girlfriend. Her name is (Kristy) with a "C" (Cristy).

...so apparantly as a child I was obsessed with everyone's love life!


2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I went through my mementos box not long ago too..isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...I just read this. Thanks for writing about my love life!!!

    ReplyDelete