12.18.2010

Home for the Holidays

I love Christmas! Love, Love, Love it! But if you're reading this you probably know me & then you know that! It really is the most wonderful time of the year. With Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" playing on the radio and possessing me to shopping, shopping, shopping to family time and lots of fun parties, Christmas is the best!

Another part of Christmas that I love is decorating our home!

At the church that I work at they had a funeral and some of the flowers got left behind so I took home a vase full:

I just hope they looked a little better for the actual event...so sad.
But I was able to spread the flowers all around our apartment and it really added some cheer:

A few on the mantle...


Some on the coffee table:





Several in the kitchen:





And of course some on the dining room table:




And the best part was after all the flowers died & I threw them away I used the big vase for my Christmas centerpiece:



Which made my Christmas table setting complete:


Here's our mantel before:





 And AFTER:



And of course the grand finale...THE TREE:


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I HOPE YOU & YOUR FAMILY ARE BLESSED THIS SEASON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment